Do you struggle with writing targeted, concise and effective NDIS therapy reports? build your writing skills and get the outcomes your clients need. Click here to access the recording and here to access the slide presentation.
The session will cover:
• Types of NDIS reports that allied health professionals write
• Key documents (and key paragraphs from them) for quality reports
• Reasonable and necessary – how to simply cover this in your report
• Goals – therapy goals and NDIS plan goals
• Strength based reporting
• Writing simply – Plain English
Lani spent the first 15 years of her career as a speech pathologist working with people with complex communication needs, with a particular focus on AAC. In 2006 she transitioned into research, going on to complete a PhD in evidence-based practice and knowledge translation. She joined the Market & Sector division of the National Disability Insurance Agency soon after its launch in 2013, providing advice about how evidence relates to NDIS legislation and decision-making and other aspects relating to implementation of the scheme. Lani then had a small consulting business, and she recently started working at the University of Sydney as a lecturer.