Thank you Rosalee for sharing your knowledge and expertise with us in this area! The links to the slides and suggested readings are below.
To view the webinar, please click here.
Please note that due to privacy issues, the video excerpts of clients used during the webinar have been edited out of the webinar recording. Audio is still available during these sections, but you will see a black screen.
Power Point Slides
For the Postural Control Webinar PPT Slides – click here
For access to the following journal articles, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Perspectives on postural control dysfunction to inform future research: A Delphi study for children with cerebral palsy (2017)
- Kids-BESTest Balance Evaluation Systems Test: Score sheet for children 8-14 years (2017)
- Reproducibility of the Balance Evaluation Systems Test (BESTest) and the Mini-BESTest in school-aged children (2017)
- Reproducibility of the Kids-BESTest and the Kids-Mini-BESTest for children with cerebral palsy (2019)
- Exercise interventions improve postural control in children with cerebral palsy: A systematic review (2014)